What is new masculinity? Do you have the feeling that your masculinity is balanced with femininity in your (desired) partnership, in your family or in yourself? What is the hidden wisdom of masculinity from which we can find strength for a healthy balance in our time? We want to experience a new masculinity among men. Many don’t know anymore if you are allowed to be a man, don’t feel confident to talk about it or have lost sight of what a healthy masculinity is. Better known became an “unhealthy” masculinity in which an old role of the superior or violent man is exposed. I invite to learn what male wisdom is and how this wisdom is used in work, in partnership, with family and friendships.
We will learn how this wisdom leads us from an unconscious reaction to conscious beings. We experience how we can bring the masculine and feminine into balance both within ourselves and in our outer world, strengthen the positive sides of both, and overcome our shadows with masculine wisdom. If you feel like you want to restore that balance and be part of a movement for healthy masculinity, then you are in the right place.
Here some talks with philospher Cadell Last and Masculinity Coach Kevin Orosz. I am happy to annouce that a book is about to be published out of this trialogues named “Sex, Masculinity and God“:
- Episode 1: Reality of Sexual Difference
- Episode 2: Historical Emergence of Traditional Archetypes
- Episode 3: Religious and Evolutionary Worldviews
- Episode 4: Gender Trouble – Challenges of Queer Theory
- Episode 5: Masculinity and Masculine Movements
- Episode 6: Pain and Suffering in Sexuality
- Episode 7: Relations and Absolutes
- Episode 8: Ethics and Morality
- Episode 9: Future of Sexuality
- Episode 10: Love and Death